Saturday, June 5, 2010

Relationship During End Times

I love prophecy and always have. As a child, I used to sit around the kitchen table with my family discussing the "End Times". Those "things" we used to talk about are being fulfilled right before my eyes. Sometimes my spirit becomes grieved because of what is happening in the world, but I know it must happen in order for the scriptures to be fulfilled. So how much time do we have left? Only God knows the answer to this. It seems to me that things are speeding up though. Time just seems to fly by.

I must impress upon you how important it is to seek God during these times and really develop a relationship with him. You may say you are saved and therefore you have a relationship with God. A relationship requires you to spend time with God, read the scriptures, talk to him throughout the day, pray, and praise him. My relationship with God is growing and I intend for it to continue to grow. I really want to know more about him and to be able to put my whole trust in him at all times and under all circumstances. I'm not "there" yet, but I know I will be one day!

In His Steps,
Judy

No comments: