Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unfinished Business



This is what I wrote in my journal this morning:

Dear Father, when I awoke up this morning, I tried to remember a dream, but only bits and pieces came to me. Then, I began to think about some other things. I began to think about the day and all of the things I need to do at the farm. The words “unfinished business” came to me. The things that came to mind immediately--- our house at the farm, the estate, Bill taking care of a situation at work, etc. I believe you were telling me that the things you have placed on our hearts and the responsibilities you have given to us should be taken care of, so they no longer weigh on us.

God isn't talking about the day to day "fleshly and worldly" things that we may consider unfinished business, but rather the "jobs" that he has assigned us. Ask God to give you more revelation and show you what it is, you individually, need to take care of.

No comments: