Saturday, November 13, 2010

In the Wilderness

God has had me in a wilderness experience for about three and a half years. I know he is preparing me for something, but I don't know what that "something" is. So, I have been waiting patiently and sometimes impatiently for his appointment. For awhile, I thought I was supposed to return to education, but I have come to the conclusion God has other plans for my life. Whatever God's plans, I know they will be exciting and surprising. He is true to his word when he says his ways and thoughts are higher than ours. The things he does far outreaches the things I can imagine or try to figure out.

I have said "yes" to the plans God has for my life. I know that at this moment I am on the path God has laid before me and I thank him for the time of preparation.

In His Steps,
Judy

No comments: