Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Preparation is the Key

God shares with me the importance of preparation.  He says:

Continue seeking me and never lose hope.  I am your strength and your Rock.  I am He who comes to bless you.  Know this!  Know I am He who has come to set the captives free.  Never underestimate my ways, nor my timing.

Be of good cheer, Dear child.  Much comes.  Much comes to those who wait.  Be blessed during the "waiting times" knowing that preparation comes during the waiting.  I know it seems unfair at times, but it is my gift to you--preparation.  I do not send my children out unprepared.  Many are struggling in the fields because they "jumped out" too soon!  The preparation is the most important part of the journey and sometimes the hardest part.

Know my love would never allow you to be thrust into the midst of something you didn't know how to handle.  So, waiting upon me is my precious gift and my time to work within you to prepare you, for the snares of the devil will try to entangle you.  But, with my hand upon you and my preparation "under your belt" his attacks are thrawted.  Know he may try and yes you will have battles, but you will have the tools to use when the attacks come.

In His Steps During Preparation,
Judy


No comments: