Sunday, May 18, 2008

God Uses Our Dogwood as a Timing Device

We are waiting to receive word "where" we are to travel next. Our bags are packed, and the Lord has told us it will be soon. Soon to me and soon to God isn't always the same, but I know he is teaching me patience.

Friday morning when I was praising the Lord I looked at the dogwood tree in our backyard which is still in bloom (a rarity considering no other dogwoods are blooming) in Tennessee, and I heard him say, "When the blooms have fallen then you will leave." Well, I have been watching the tree closely for the past 2 days and I can't tell any of the blooms have fallen. It just amazes me how God is using this tree as a timing device. My husband and I had discussed this tree several times before God spoke--we knew it was special and now we know why.

We are excited about this trip because we know great things are going to happen.

No comments: